Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Reasoning

first, reasoning behind.

why did i suddenly decide on making, or remaking my blogger website. multiply is fine by me. and i love my notes in facebook. but then again, it seems a little bit less personal. and i can't really say everything on facebook and multiply has lots of details outside of writing, so i want one focus on my favorite subject. writing.

it'll be about songs i love. unfinished short stories (it'll be unfinished, cause it'll be written in pieces depending on my mood). books i've finished. the strange thoughts of finishing a journey. falling out and then back into love. things i feel much much personal to be expressed in a blog rather than facebook.

aah the complexion of modern world. how come writing become so complex? Dickens wouldn't have any of these problems. he'd just write. i'm not gonna waste anymore time not writing these down.

and so i'll do the same. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment