Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Smitten by love!

Had a long discussion tonight with a very interesting friend. One who believes that things are explainable by a notion of maths. I do trust things is explainable by some natural law. I believe the way God create life itself must due to certain rules which when being break into simpler saying, is basically somehow, mathematics. That's why some said if God exist, thus He must be a mathematician :)

Anyway, the discussion was up to the point of feeling. It's corny to say, but basically how do you explain love?

I won't argue about whether it can be simplified by mathematics. Maybe I just don't believe it. But maybe it is. But, the thing is, when love happen, to interpret freely what I understood from the conversation, love is a miracle. It happens unexpectedly. It's this one momentum which you just can't deny, which leaves you sleepless, or at least absolutely thrilled by the next day. I remember the times love happen to me, and it has always been this swift moment when something usual become unusual. When something ordinary, just when super extraordinary.

And then you wake up, smiling, noticing, your heart was just taken. You just got smitten by love.

Isn't that amazing? Isn't that strong enough to prove that life is so much worth living? Isn't it why people always say, live life, live life?


My huge thanks. Here I share my heart in the conversation.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment